The History of the L'Ancresse Golf Club

1895 to the present day



The L'Ancresse Golf Club began life in 1895 as an Artisan Club based on top of Bunker Hill near what is now the 14th green. It played on the L'Ancresse links almost continuously since then, with just a short interruption due to the occupation of the Islands during the second world war.

The current club house began life as a small shed which some of the older members can still remember, but since then, it has expanded on to two levels and provides a great facility for members and a lovely function area for club events and social occasions.

Calendar
Loading the Calendar...
Weather

The weather provided by WorldWeatherOnline.com is not currently available.

Need to know more weather details? Click here to see the weather for the next 5 days.